(Examiner.com) In April of 2006, I had the tremendous good fortune to sign up for Christopher Penczak's Inner Temple of Witchcraft workshop at Isis Books & Gifts. That workshop had a profound impact on the direction my spiritual path has taken. It was a truly transformative workshop and in the ensuing years, I have had the great privilege of continuing to study with Christopher. I am currently in my fourth year of study and working on an apprenticeship program for his Temple of High Witchcraft. If you have not yet read any of the books in his Temple of Witchcraft series, I highly and wholeheartedly recommend them. --Read more
|
This entry was posted on 6:37 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: